JOLENE HAMANN, CNM, WHNP-BC
I began my nursing career in 1994 in the Air Force. While on active duty during my first pregnancy, I was fortunate enough to be assigned to the care of a group of Certified Nurse Midwives. It was then that I knew that I was called to become a midwife. I am now blessed enough to be living my dream — providing the woman-centered type of care that was provided to me.
Since 2007, I have been caring for women as a Certified Nurse Midwife and Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner. I truly enjoy getting to know each woman and family. I am especially committed to comprehensive prenatal care, all types of birth, education, prevention, and well-woman care. My husband’s name is Dave and we have four children – Joshua, Fox, Ryker, and Molly.
– An undergraduate degree from Midwestern State University in Wichita Falls, TX
– Graduate degrees from the University of Illinois at Chicago
– State licensed as a Midwife and Nurse Practitioner in New York, Illinois, and Colorado
– Certified as a Nurse Midwife by the American Midwifery Certification Board
– Board certified as a Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner by the National Certification Corporation
If you have anything else you’d like to know about me, please do not hesitate to call or email me!
Beginnings Birth Center will be Accredited by
MOST RECENT BLOG POST
We are so excited to announce that construction began last week on Beginnings Birth Center! Old walls are coming down and the new space is starting to take shape. The layout includes 3 birth suites, 4 exam rooms, a beautiful family – friendly waiting room, reception desk, education space, and kitchen.
“We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” – Laura Stavoe Harm
Let’s be straight from the start, the thought of a home birth scared the crap out of me. I’m a traditionalist when it comes to birth (or I was)